上班第一天的适用的英语对话
导语:不管是在平时学习中还是到了去公司上班的时候,英语口语都能决定着你是否能很好地、迅速地适应这个环境。下面cnfla小编为您收集整理的上班第一天的适用的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
上班第一天的适用的英语对话如下:
A: Hello. Welcome to C&C Company你好。欢迎你到C&C公司来。
B: Hello. Good morning. I’m George Chen.你好,早上好。我是乔治·陈。
A: Nice to meet you George. I’m glad you’ll be working for us. We’re like a big family here. We all work together as a team.乔治,很高兴见到你,我很高兴你能到我们这里来工作,我们这就像是一个大家庭,所有的人工作在一起,就像一个团队
B: That’s great. I’m eager to start.太好了。我都等不及要开始工作了
A: Well, let me tell you about some of our policies and practices here.好的,那我就把这里的规章制度先跟你说一下。
B: All right. That will be a big help. I’m fresh out of college.好的。那会对我帮助很大。我刚从学校毕业。
A: We requite all our employees to arrive for work on time and we insist that they keep their lunch hours to a reasonable length.我们要求员工准时到岗,而且午餐的时间不要过长
B: I understand. That seems easy to follow.我明白,这很容易做到。
A: Employee character is very important to us. We expect everyone here at C&C to be industrious, cooperative, honest and open-minded.员工性格很重要。我们希望C&C公司的的员工勤奋、协作、诚实、开明
B: I’m very glad to hear that. I think I possess all of those qualities.
很高兴听到这些。上述素质我都具备。
A: We also try to do the best we can for our employees. We feel obligated to provide a safe working environment, and we make every effort to listen to our employees’ concerns.我们也努力为员工创造最好的'条件。我们有责任为员工提供一个安全可靠的工作环境,我们也聆听员工们的呼声
B: That’s very admirable. That’s also one of the reasons I wanted to work here.
那好极了。这也是我想到这里工作的原因之一
A: Now, perhaps you have some questions. Is there any additional information I can provide?现在你可能有些问题要问吧。你还想了解些什么呢?
B: Yes,As a matter of fact. I have a few questions.是的,我有好几个问题要问呢!
A: Certainly. Go ahead!尽管问吧!
B: Will I be required to have a medical examination before I start work?我开始上班之前要不要进行体格检查?
A: Yes, definitely. But the company will cover the expense.是的,一定要体检。但是公司会出这笔钱。
B: And would I have to go through special training or preparations for the job?
我要不要通过一些特殊的岗前培训?
A: Yes, you would. Our company believes in employee training and self-improvement.是的,要参加培训。我们公司秉承员工培训和个人成长的信念。
B: And would it be necessary for me to work on weekends?我在周末有没有必要加班?
A: No, that wouldn’t be necessary.不必。
B: And one more question: do employees here have to go through a probatio period?
还有一个问题:这里的员工有没有试用期?
A: No, they don’t. Once you are hired you have the same rights and great privileges as other employees.没有,你一旦被录用了,就享有和其他员工一样的权利。
B: I see. That’s great.我明白了。太好了。
A: Do you have any other questions?你还有别的问题吗?
B: No, I don’t think so. You’ve been so helpful.我想没有了,你帮我解决了很多疑问
A:All right. I’m glad to hear that.好的,很高兴你这么说。
B:Well,I’ve probably taken up enough of your time.我占用你的时间已经够多了
A: We’ll talk again soon.我们很快会再见的。
B: I’ve enjoyed talking with you. Thank you very much.我很喜欢跟你谈话,谢谢。
A: You’re very welcome.不用客气。